In November 2021, the rating agencies Expert and ACRA assigned ruA + and A+(RU) (respectively) credit rating to JSC INK-Capital. In October 2022, Expert confirmed ruA + to JSC INK-Capital. The rating outlook is stable.
In their press releases, rating agencies, among other things, noted the following factors when evaluating JSC INK-Capital:
- business concentration (Expert),
- low leverage of the INK-Capital Group (Expert, ACRA),
- high coverage of interest payments (ACRA),
- profitability (Expert, ACRA),
- strong operational risk profile (ACRA),
- liquidity (Expert, ACRA),
- hedging, risk management and corporate governance (Expert, ACRA).