Irkutsk Oil Company creates The Executive Board
July 1, 2021
The Executive Board was established since July 01, 2021. The General Shareholders’ Meeting of INK took the decision about establishing the executive body.
• Nikolay Buynov, Executive Director;
• Yakov Ginzburg, the new general director of the company, who also chairs the Executive Board;
• Evgeniy Milov, Managing Director for Legal Affairs and Regional Policy;
• Dmitry Levin, Managing Director for Internal Administrative Control;
• Ruslan Salikhov, Chief Engineer.
The executive bodies of the INK are the General Director and the Executive Board (collegiate executive body).
The General Director and the Executive Board manage the ongoing and investment operations, and ensure the financial sustainability and operational efficiency of the company.
Irkutsk Oil Company is one of the largest independent oil and gas producers in Russia. The company was founded in 2000. The main beneficiaries are the Executive Director of INK Nikolay Buynov and member of the Board of Directors Marina Sedykh. INK and its affiliated companies (INK Group) are engaged in the geological study, exploration, and development of 51 subsoil blocks located in Irkutsk region, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and Krasnoyarsk region. Irkutsk Oil Company’s largest investment project is a gas chemical cluster comprising facilities for gas production, treatment, transportation and processing, a helium plant, and a polymer plant. INK Group employs over ten thousand people.